Monday, September 14, 2009

Worldview

When I was a child I was enrolled in preschool at the early age of two. I was surrounded by different cultures and people some similar to my own but some different. I learned at an early age about different places in the world, and how other people live. My mother, (also being a teacher at that time) would teach me new things about our own culture and how it impacted our family, also how we keep the traditions alive. I am half Irish, quarter German, and quarter Polish. Being this affected my worldview by not much. I saw that we are all the same. We are all unique in our personal folklore and that’s what makes us so interesting in the personalities we have and the stories that we tell. That what makes us have a link in this world. Even if we all come from a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment