Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family Story

There's a lot of stories i belive i can tell; but the funniest and most embarressing one, is one from my mom. She always tells me to polite and obedient, and never forget my manners. One day i asked my mom if she followed those rules all the time and my dad replies with "ask about our first date;" then she tells me how my dad asked my Baba for permission to ask her out and she was so embarressed, my baba accepted and so my mom went. The date was going fine, they went walking around D.C. and then went to get a bite to eat at a very nice restaurant. Well come to the end of the date, they were heading towards the car and had to walk up some steps, my dad was trailing behind a couple steps, when, for the life of her, she couldnt hold it, and.....she tooted right in my dad's face. My mom frooze, and my dad laughed the whole carride home. To this day she stays embarresed and my dad called it his "love call." I still laugh evrytime i hear it, and think some things you cant hold back.

No comments:

Post a Comment