Thursday, September 17, 2009

Worldveiw

Eng 333
My father is from Costa Rica and my mom is from the Czech Republic. I'm a mixed generation of kids born in America. My parents always seem to remind me how i got it easy compared to where they grew up; that said, growing up in America made it easier for me to make friends and share common ideas since there was no racism of any sort toward any person or group. My family was strict when it came to school and work but has always been very social and open to new ideas; making it easy to see people not characteristics of a person. This upbringing carried on to me, my brother, sister and will continue to spread. My worldview therefore is very open and i express that while I'm at my work, school, or just hanging out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment