Thursday, October 1, 2009

family story countinued

Something went wrong with my computer.... here's the rest of it....

We came inside to get ready for dinner when my brother began having difficulty trying to close the knife. He then forced the knife closed and sliced off a thin layer of skin from his thumb. my grandma came in the room soon after and saw my extremely pale brother in shock. She ran for the umbrella girl salt, and proceeded to chase my brother with that blue box; finally when she grabbed him, everything went in slow motion for me.... the grains of salt slowly pouring out... and onto his thumb... then the cry of pain that followed. Once my father came home and heard what happened he laughed and proceeded with "i told you to wait for me to get home" and went to dinner. My brother is impatient to this day, the rowhouse in philly held many memories of that; but this story gets repeated most frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment