Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Worldview

My worldview has been formed mainly through my family (folkgroup number 1!!) and environment. It is very interesting that when one has siblings how different the worldview can be between siblings. We were brought up by the same parents, had the same lessons are related to the same people but we do not always view the world in the same way. I have a positive, overall, view of the world. My religious beliefs have impacted how I view others, how I treat others and the world in general. I am also a happy person overall, through all the things that one survives in life I think it is important to remain positive and happy about the world around us. I learned this through watching my parents, friends, going to Mass.
My grandmother was a child when women received the right to vote, as a result she made sure she fully appreciated this right and voted in every election, it was not important that everybody she voted for won but it was very important to vote. She instilled this into her children who instilled it into their children, this has also helped form my particular world view.

No comments:

Post a Comment