Monday, May 25, 2009

My unique events and places

The only event I can think of that is truly unique to my family or social group, is this thing we have every year around New Year's called the "Big Meal." Essentially the meal is a 16 course meal prepared by my brother and a few of his high school friends who still live in the area. The meal is split up into 4 categories: soups, appetizers, mains, and desserts with 4 of each. At the end of each Big Meal, ballots are cast on people's favorite dishes from each category and the winner is carried over for the next year.

As far as special places are concerned there was this place in Sedona, Arizona about an hour's walk into the desert where a friend and I hid a 4-foot Bong we labeled the "bazooka" at a place we called the "magical kingdom."

No comments:

Post a Comment