Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Corinne Boutin HW 5/19

From what I’ve gathered, a worldview is a paradigm through which someone views or associates with the world they live in. When I think of my personal folklore, I think of the way my parents raised me, and the traditions and beliefs they’ve instilled in me since my childhood. Looking through my worldview, I see it all through my upbringing. The value of truth, morals, and goal setting taught to me as a young girl is what I view my world through today; I apply these concepts to present, real-world situations. I treat others as I would like to be treated, I put others before myself, and I try to go through tough or pressuring situations with a level head on my shoulders. Though I know not every one thinks the same way I do, or sees the world in the same way I do, it is always how I’ve approached the people and world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment