Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crazy Riaz

I have a cousin named Riaz who lives in Pakistan. He is completely crazy so he has to be tied up sometimes. Otherwise he gets abusive and does crazy things. One time he took a bus to a city that was 4 hours away from his home. He was gone for a whole month as his family frantically looked for him. Someone saw him and brought him home.
Another time he went over to my friends home because he goes to everyone’s house without even asking. He started to touch himself inappropriately in front of my friend and kept laughing loudly. He kept staring at my friend like a pervert as he was doing this and told her to sit with him. My friend didn’t find his behavior unusual because the lunatic did this all the time. Then he touched his privates as he was laying down on a chair outside. My friend got pissed off at him and started cursing at him and told him to go home. He picked up an ax and started chasing her with it. The girl started screaming and ran for her life. Lucky for her she ran inside the house, and locked the door. Her father came to her rescue and my cousin is scared of the father so he ran away. He was tied up again when he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment